10 Ways to be Romantic with Me


Once we have been in a relationship for a while the romance will dwindle a bit and both of us will think that the other should be more romantic. One reads so often that the man should be the romantic one, and maybe 50 years ago this would have been true but it is now no longer the case. Think back to when you first met me. Our first date, wining an dining, making an effort to look your best, breakfast in bed, long weekends having phenomenal sex. Don't you wish it was still the same? Well I bet you do. Instead of waiting for me to make the first move (after all you know how slow I am) YOU take the lead and add a bit of romance into our relationship.

CHECK THE COMMENTS (lolz to Jess)

Here are ten ways to show off your romantic side.

  1. Call me just to let me know that you are thinking of me. Or tell me what you are going to do to me once I get home and in turn what you would like me to do to you.
  2. I love sexy lingerie just as much as you, if not more. Let me know how much you want me by getting out your best panties, team them with a pair of fishnets, stilettos and seduce me tonight.
  3. You know the old saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!" Well you better believe it because it works every time. Get out the best china, set the table with candles, put on some soft music and prepare my favorite meal. You won't even need to think of dessert because this is where I will become romantic and sweep you of to the bedroom.
  4. When was the last time you actually flirted with me? Let's go out in public (to dinner, to a party or nightclub) and try it. It will bring back those old feelings of lust for one another. Think like a single person and see what happens.
  5. Set the mood in the bedroom. Clear out all the clutter, change the bed linen (bring in some silk sheets perhaps) and fill the room with scented candles. Stand a bottle of my favorite bubbly in some ice, lay your sexiest lingerie on the bed and keep a box of my favorite pizza near by.
  6. If you want to add some spice to our love making then what better way than to introduce some props. We are not talking about 12" d*ldos (unless you want to, that is) it can be something as small as a silk scarf or as daring as v*brators. I will need never be asked to make an effort again.
  7. Rent a romantic movie, order a take away, get out a bottle of my favorite wine, switch the phones off, turn off the lights and snuggle with me on the sofa in front of the TV. The romantic flick will soon have the two of us in the mood for love.
  8. Leave me little notes in my pocket, on my pillow, next to the laptops, anywhere I will find them. Give me a nice surprise.
  9. Kiss me all over my body? slowly ...
  10. Tell me that you love me at least once a day. This will keep the love there even if you haven't always got time to express it, those 3 little words is all that you need.
[adaptation of unknown origin]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wake up like this, near you, will you say and do what was in the list? :D

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I wanted to know! :D

Anonymous said...

about point 6: 12" only? ahhaahahahaaaa

Poll

Poll
Who is the hotter lingerie model? Heidi Klum or Tyra Banks?

Heidi Klum vs. Tyra Banks?