Mile-High Club

You: Hello captain! Looking hot!
Captain: Wanna go for a lil joy-ride in my jet?

You: I dont't know what my wife will think about that.
Captain: What she doesn't know won't upset her.
You: U're soooo right!

Captain: Would you mind if my girlfriend joins us too?
You: Sure, the more the merrier ;)

Captain: Are you a member of the "Mile High Club" yet?
You: No, what is that?

Captain: Just wait and you will see *wink*.

[to be continued in your dreams ...]

This sexy pilot costume can be found here ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eventually he joins the Mile High Club.. How? To go into the cockpit and visite this lovely captain. What better place to have the chance to do it, when you have more room ;) and you're 'surrounded' with stars.

I hope it was worth the 'trip' lol

Anonymous said...

I detect an accent, where are you from? I am new in town, what's your phone number? Could you please bend over?

Poll

Poll
Who is the hotter lingerie model? Heidi Klum or Tyra Banks?

Heidi Klum vs. Tyra Banks?